What Is Vacation Rental Damage & Travel Insurance Protection
Guest Must Choose A or B
- A) Please select our "Add-On" of $49 Damage Protection Insurance at check-out which covers all authorized guests up to $3,000 of unintentional damages, and covers every authorized guest from arrival to departure. See "Damage Insurance" in our Guest Agreement.
- B) Pay a $3,000 Deposit, and have all damages be deducted from your deposit, at actual cost :(
Accidents happen, but they don't have to ruin your vacation.
You decided on a rental property so you could feel at home while on vacation. Don't let the fear of losing your security deposit keep you from enjoying your time.
- Make a simple, one-time $49 payment upfront.
- Avoid the hassles of checks and credit card holds.
- Relax, knowing that you have $3,000 in coverage for accidental property damage.
- Avoid having to pump out a $3,000 Deposit, by Purchasing $49 Damage Protection!
What if Something Happens?
Simply report any damage that occurred to Tahoe Alpenglow Properties during your stay or when leaving. Don't be afraid to report the damage.. that's why you bought insurance! Why have the entire cost of a stained carpet or broken chair be deducted from your deposit, when you could simply pay $49 and have Tahoe Alpenglow Properties file a claim on your behalf.
How It Works:
Damage Insurance covers any ACCIDENTAL damages. Anything that is UNINTENTIONAL. If you throw a ball through a window, it is not covered. However, if you threw a ball to your son who hit the ball with a bat and the ball broke the window it will be covered. It will not cover anything that you do intentionally, anything that you were informed that you should't do and still did (smoke in a non-smoking house), or any damage caused by weather. For such further protection covering weather, loss, theft, and even lack of snow fall among many other circumstances, see Travel Insurance below.
***YOU MUST RESPOND TO INSURANCE AGENCY AFTER DEPARTURE***
IF A CLAIM IS TO BE FILED ON YOUR BEHALF, The Insurance Agency will follow up with you at a later date. You must confirm that you were a guest and explain what happened in order for them to complete the claim. If you do not respond to their few attempts to write or call, your claim will be incomplete and either your deposit or credit card will be charged for damages.
TRAVEL INSURANCE - (Optional & Highly Recommended_6.95% of Stay)
Travel Insurance:Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. Separate terms and conditions apply, read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact CSA at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.